Sunday 13 September 2009

This Weeks Top Ten Tweets




Sorry forgot to do this last week lol!
Sooo here are the best ten tweets I've seen this week.
As always, if you like the banter, copy and paste the username into Twitter and follow them!

@CHRISVOSS I have a perfect body. It's your vision that's defective..

@Pearlydean After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water? George Carlin

@mastercreating "Progress involves risk. You can't steal second base & keep your foot on first." Bob Proctor.

@SOCIALMEDIAPRO1 Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

@General_Trivia My son is now an "entrepreneur." That's what you're called when you don't have a job.Ted Turner

@mike2977 Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

@Courtney_182 We are all capable of achieving whatever it is that we want to achieve. If you don't think so, ask yourself why not?

@UnseeingEyes What's dumb? Directions on toilet paper. What's dumber than that? Reading them.

@mastercreating After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

@VOSSENERGY My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends

Be Well and Prosper.
Al

No comments: