Friday 12 June 2009

So what's new??

Soooo what's new with yours truly??
I've really put the pressure on myself lol, three websites to build at once. It wouldn't have been so bad but I went thru a 2 week period where nothing got done on the one that takes priority and then I decided to snag my name as a domain so need to work on that and then to add the pressure, my bud at work is a Hypnotherapist and asked my ages ago to redo his website.
He didn't seem to be very much into progressing things so didn't do a lot with that but suddenly he has a burst of energy and hey ho I need to work on that now too lol!
Ah well such is life and it'll do me good to try to meet targets.
As a bit of leisure, I'm putting together a short e-guide on twitter that will be free to all and include Giveaway Rights. The only way to lay your hands on it will be by visiting a site and tweeting you were there so if you want it you'd best get your Twitter account sorted now lol.
Ok am off now to partake of a small libation via the neck of a wine bottle ;)
Have fun!

Be Well and Prosper,
Al

No comments: