Monday 27 July 2009

Sometimes I just jump in.....

Yeah, sometimes I just jump right in without thinking......
Normally though I take a lot of time before I make a purchase online and I did have some to think about this one so today when the email alert arrived, yeah I just went and bought it lol.
The item in question is a serious of video training by a guy I have bought from before so because I trust hom, I got it at the.......hate these terms.......early bird or fast mover discount. When it's finally released I'll do a review here and post a link. Could well be worth the wait because I genuinely am quite excited about this one!!
The rest of today? Twittered a wee bit but not much, will do more later.
I was supposed to be out of the office in the afternoon but got cancelled unfortunately, ah well gave me time to do other stuff ;)

Be Well and Prosper,
Al

No comments: