Sunday 26 July 2009

Twitter and stuff

Soooo, it's been a few days since I've been here, planned on posting yesterday but my net connection was less than iffy lol.
Was thinking the other day (I know that's not a good idea ;) ) but........ water is stored underground for millions of years..and then...we put it in bottles and slap a use by date on it? Go figure......... ;)
I lost over 100 followers at Twitter last Thursday, apparently now and again Twitter do some spring cleaning and clear out spammer accounts and bogus accounts, would be nice they actually told us this upfront?
3 times in the last half hour I've boiled the kettle, well the water in it actually, and forgotten to pour it in the cup, dementia is setting in quicker than I thought .......
And now, gonna go get that coffee before I forget again!

Be Well and Prosper,
Al

No comments: